Quick Background on how Apple Inc. was created:
Apple Inc. was first created and founded by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, whom were college dropouts. Both people had a goal to create a computer that was much more smaller than computers were known to be, so that computers could be placed in places with small capacities of space avaiable. Apple 1 was a result of their small computers, which did not consist of a mouse or a keyboard, and the Apple 2 was created with the first colored screens. After Steve Wozniak left Apple Inc. in 1983, John Sculley became the new president of Apple Inc. Apple suffered in the 1990s because of is competition with Microsoft and began to increase its productivity due to iTunes and iPods.
Information about Apple Inc.
- Full name: Apple Incorporation
- American (I.T.) Technology Company
- Logo: Bitten, stylish Apple
- Founders: Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak
- Famous Products: Iphone X, Ipad Pro, Macbook Pro, Iphone 11
- #1 company for market size between I.T. companies; Source used: https://www.forbes.com/top-digital-companies/list/#tab:rank
- Steve Wozniak left in 1983
- John Sculley of Pepsi Co. became hired as the new president
- John Sculley rejected the offer from Bill Gates to license Microsoft
- Apple struggled to sell their products during the 1990's until 1997, when iTunes and iPods were created.
- Apple grew back their popularity through making smartphones and other I.T. related products
- Steve Jobs had a net worth of about $10.2 billiion after his death in 2011.
Other successful companies: